Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 31, 2008

It was another fun day. It started early with church. Oh how I love wrestling my little rascals into eating breakfast and getting into their dresses. By the time its done I have almost no time to get myself ready. I will never know how people with 4 and 5 kids do it. Ansley is finally loving nursery though. She was having a spell where she would cry when I left her and then cling to the nursery leaders. Today when we picked her up she was participating and smiling. Yeah, progress. As we were leaving church Jerry was putting Ansley in her car seat. I was driving and so I started the car. Ansley went nuts. "No mommy, don't drive!! I not in my seat yet!!" Jerry of coarse replies, "I know her driving scares me too!!" He's such an instigator!! It was very cute though. She is talking like such a big girl now.



After church we headed down to my Aunt and Uncles for a labor day picnic. The weather was beautiful and the girls loved having other kids to play with. Ally loved the big water slide. Ansley did not!! She loved playing with Uncle Steve though. She calls him grandpa. She still thinks he and dad are the same person. I wonder where she thinks grandma is. It was a great day. Hopefully they will sleep in a little tomorrow.

No comments: