Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August 6, 2008


So Ansley is definately two. She is very shy around people she doesn't know but around the ones she does know and is comfortable around she is wide open. She talks and sings constantly and loves to antagonize Ally. Although I must say, most times she has it coming. So her new thing is she will call me, "mommy" If I don't answer right away, (usually because I am talking to someone or I don't hear her she will call again only this time louder, "mommmy!!" If I don't answer again she calls me by my name, "Gina, Gina Gina!!" She gets so mad if she doesn't get just what she wants when she wants it. She is getting good at pitching fits know too!! The other day she got so mad and threw herself onto the floor. I know I shouldn't laugh but it is so funny. Half the time I don't even think she knows what she's mad about. The battle lately has been keeping the juice in the kitchen. She know she is supposed to but she constantly takes it throughout the house where it gets spilled. So tonight after baths I found the juice in her room and told her to take it back downstairs. Her solution: Throw the juice down the stairs and then look at me and say, "nah nah, I throwed my juice down the stairs mommy!" Uggg, this is one of those moments where I could really hurt her.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love your blog. It is fun to read the stories about your girls, and all the things I have to look forward to with Isaac. Although, he is only 10 months and already knows how to pitch a fit on the floor. Gotta love kids!