Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 30, 2008


Today we went picking again. Ally can truly eat her weight in them and I refuse to buy them at the store because they are so expensive and are usually moldy from their trip from California so we have been picking them and freezing them. We've frozen about 13 lbs so I figure that should hold her over for awhile. I guess it will have to because blueberry season is almost over anyway.

So Jerry decided I have been working too much and decided I needed to get out with some friends. So he set up a girls night out with my two best girl friends from high school. It was just like old times. The night started out at the local stop n shop for food and then we cooked and ate and ate and ate and talked. It was great to see them and to get out without the kids. Thanks honey!!

Oh and on a side note. McCain has nailed his coffin shut with his pick for VP in my opinion. I love that he chose a woman but he chose the wrong one. If his complaint about Obama is that he has no experience how can he justify a woman with 2 year of experience as a Governor. She has no foreign policy experience at all which in our turbulent times with other countries is a necessity. Given the fact that McCain has many health issues and could easily die in office he has lost my vote. There was only one woman ready for the White House McCain and it isn't Palin.

No comments: