Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Democratic Convention

I have to say that up until this week I have been very distraught over the whole upcoming election. I really didn't like Obama and McCain is George W all over but after watching the convention this week I am a little more inclined to vote. Obama really has it together and while I don't agree with everything he offers I really think he has some good plans for the welfare of the country. Not only that but Jerry and I love his choice for VP. He was our original hopeful for the democratic nomination. Again, we don't agree with everything he stands for either but I don't think we will ever find a perfect candidate. Michelle Obama really has it together too. Jerry and I were really impressed with her speech this week as well. Hiliary, in what was probably one of the most humbling days in her life, backed Obama which is great for the party and Bill was his usual best. I know you either love him or you hate him but we love him!! It was unbelieveable to see more than 80,000 people crammed into the Denver stadium tonight. Next stop the Republican National Convention!!

No comments: