Friday, August 22, 2008

August 22, 2008

Yup Ansley is still 2. She looks sweet and innocent but the tantrums are daily and escalating. I know I shouldn't laugh but it's hard not to. She gets so upset over the silliest things. Half the time she doesn't even know what she wants. This morning she got upset because Jerry was wrestling with me and she thought he was hurting me. "Don't hurt my mommy, daddy!" It was cute. She is now a nummy nummy monster. Potty training is going pretty well (it would be better if we could just spend a week at home) mainly due to the fact that she is motivated by the m&m's. (the "nummy nummys") She tries so hard to go even when she has nothing to do because she wants the chocolate. (A girl after my own heart) Ally's big thing right now is "let's talk" She loves to sit on the couch or snuggle in the bed and ask me questions or have me tell her a story. Today before we got in bed for a nap (I have to work tonight), she said a prayer. In it she asked that we would sleep well and that I would get to work safe. She concluded by thanking Heavenly Father for the fact that we can always be together, even after we die and go to Heaven. I love my girls!!!

No comments: