Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2, 2008

So Ansley has found a new way to wake me up in the morning. She thinks it is hilarious to pry my eyes open and look right into them. The first time she did it she scared the daylights out of me. Now I guess I am just getting used to it.

Since our trip back to Georgia Ally has been concerned with every ones ages and about getting old. I think seeing her great grandma and grandparents has sparked this new interest. She has been asking a lot of questions and thinks its hysterical that I will get old one day too!! I have yet to find the humor in this! Anyway today we were in the car, (it's where we have all of our serious conversations) and she said, "I will miss you when you die mommy." I tell her not to worry because we will be a family forever and I will be up in heaven waiting for her. We talked about how it's not a time to be sad because heaven is so much better than earth. "It's better mommy?" "Yup it is." "Are there boo boos in heaven?" "Nope!" "Will we have to clean up in heaven?" I swear it's all the child thinks about. "Nope, no cleaning up in heaven." Ally's response, "Are you kidding me?" I wish I could have captured the look on her face because it was truly priceless!

No comments: