Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Peaches, Yummy!!




So today we went and picked some peaches at Johnny Appleseed. I say some, really a ton!! (2 full boxes) We couldn't help it they were the biggest, best looking peaches ever. The kids loved it (the tractor ride, more than the actual picking) and it kept them busy for awhile. It is already starting to really cool down so we need to enjoy the sun while we have it. Now we get to can them in mason jars. Wish me luck!!

On a side note as I was sitting in the living room Ansley approaches me with an open diaper, obviously the one she had been wearing as her heiny was bare and the diaper was full of poop!! I will save you the horror of a picture. I have really got to spend some consistent time potty training. Now if I could only find a full week without commitments to enslave myself to the bathroom. LOL!!

No comments: