Monday, September 22, 2008

September 22, 2008

So due to the fact that Ally is about to be 5 I have tried to let her do more things independently. Today I taught her how to fold her own pajama's. She did very well and was very proud of herself. At lunch time she made her own peanut butter and fluff sandwich. It was a mess and I totally wanted to do it for her but I restrained myself. I don't know who was prouder, Ally for making the sandwich or me for resisting the urge to take the project over.



On a side note, we finally purchased the desparately needed upright freezer and thanks to the Victorino's we were able to transport it home. It got slightly damaged in transit which I was upset about but it still works. I find that it is moments like these that the Lord is teaching me to worry about the important things. My desire for perfection in all things is unrealistic and I know this. So another lesson learned. BJ's here we come!!

No comments: