Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14, 2008

Despite the fact that is has only just started to cool off and my gang is already sick, today was a great day. One of the young girls in the church was baptized and we got to stay after church and be a part of it. It was great for Ally to see because she has always been a little bit nervous about being dunked under the water. But after seeing a baptism in person and finding out that her daddy would be the one to baptize her she is much more excited.

After the baptism Ansley noticed that I had a boo boo on my left hand. (Canning peaches has torn them apart.) As soon as she noticed it she picked up my hand, kissed my palm and then said, "All better Mommy?" It's so cute how they pick up on all of the things we do for them. She pats my back when I am holding her too. Just like I do for her. My girls are both so sweet.

No comments: