Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Saturday



Today was Super Saturday in our ward. It was my first and it was a great time. I learned a few new crafts, made some nice treats and even learned how to bake bread and cake in jars for my food storage. It was a nice break from the daily grind and great to be around soooo many great women.

On a side note Jerry called me at work. He let the girls stay up super late because we napped until 5 pm. Ansley was fine. Ally had a melt down around 10:15 pm. She came upstairs from the playroom to tell Jerry she was going to bed. He told her to wait a minute and she broke down crying and yelling that she "needed a minute to herself" and that "no one in this family loves me" Sooooooooo mellow dramatic. I feel we should start praying for the strength to endure her teenage years now. LOL!! :)

No comments: