Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5, 2008

I love being a mom. I look at my girls and every day they do something that makes me smile. Ansley is getting so big and she is sooooo smart. She talks very well and she knows what she wants. It's funny to see her really concentrating on something. She has such determination. She surprises me every day with something else she knows. The other day she told me the color of all of her M&M's. I had no idea she even knew her colors. She will spend hours making and tearing apart her wooden puzzles and even some of Ally's old 25 piece puzzles. She is very patient. She loves Ally to death. Today while Ally was at school she put on her shoes and said, "Let's go get Ally mommy, miss her." As I blog this Ally is asleep on the couch and Ansley is stroking her hair and kissing her. Ally is getting so big too. She went to a birthday party the other day and made the card all by herself. I had to write out the words on a scrap paper but she was able to write them very legibly in the card. It was great!! She was so proud of herself. She wants so badly to be big. She tells me everyday to drop her off at the front of the school so she can walk in by herself. She is always saying "You can go now." She loves school and has made a lot of friends. It's amazing what she has learned already. She is recognizing so many of the letters now and is writing so well. Her class is adorable. Most of the kids know each other by first and last name and will call each other by their full names. The kids all get along great and Ally really enjoys going.

No comments: