Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Big Breakfast



Since we've been married with kids I have always made a big breakfast on the first morning of Jerry's break from school. Probably because of the guilt of sending him to school every morning with junk he could prepare due to the fact that I was not getting up before the kids. So it's been quite a while since I have done it. He's not getting up quite so early anymore and he usually gets something prepared for him but today I figured what the hey, he's on a break from school maybe we should reignite the tradition of the big breakfast. The girls loved it! I made pancakes, eggs and sausage. Neither of them could eat enough sausage. I am sure they don't remember the earlier days of the tradition but they can't wait for daddy's next break!

No comments: