Monday, November 24, 2008

The Diet Coke


So most people know that it has been very hard going from a decent sized home with a basement to a condo. You probably also know that I am a sale shopper which means I keep stock at all times so I don't have to buy anything when it's not on sale. The issue has been where to store it. Up until today the back deck has been a great place for drinks because they are always cold when you want them. Tonight however Jerry could hear this loud popping coming from the outside. It was the diet coke cans expanding. So he did what he thought was the right thing, he brought them in. Unfortunately it was too late. He brought them in just in time for them to begin exploding right in my clean kitchen. Those of you that know me well know that this was probably way worse!! I appreciated the effort though. Nice try babe!! We will just have to find a better place for our drinks.

No comments: