Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ally Humor

So today a couple of the girls Jerry has class with wanted to take the girls to one of the local apple orchards to pick apples for pie. Our girls had a great time picking the smallest apples they could find (mommy had a great time making pie with them) but I really think that the women who took them had a better time. I have found over the last five years that although kids can be a real cramp they are also quite funny. For most of the picking Ansley was one shoulders of one of the girls. Not to leave Ally feeling left out one of the others said, "Oh I see a great apple up there, who's going to help me pick it?" To which Ally replied with the appropriate body language, "Ah, I think you're too big for me hold." Like duh, I thought these girls were graduate students. Oh Ally, only 5 yet so wise.

No comments: