Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I really do have a wonderful husband

So it has been a crazy week and a half. With orientation last week and then working the days I had booked with the agency before I came home I have been at work everyday but two of the last 10 days. The girls have been beside themselves and so besides being exhausted I feel like an aweful mom. Jerry has been absolutely amazing though. The house has been picked up everyday, dinner has been ready and he has even started taking the girls to the library every afternoon to work on the summer reading list. In between he is trying to finish his master's papers and is even teaching summer school. He even did my Dubli training and downloaded all my software this week. I am really without words. He has totally picked up the slack while I have been crazy and I so appreciate him. You are amazing honey. Thank you so much for everything you do. I am so grateful to have you for a hubby!

No comments: