Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ansley

So lately we are having this problem with Ansley stuffing her mouth so full that she chokes and can't swallow what is in her mouth. Several times this weeks she has gagged herself and had to spit out her food. So today during third hour, one of the nursery workers brought her out with her head on her shoulder. She said she was acting tired and wasn't really talking so she brought her out to us. I immediately knew something was wrong and told Jerry to pick her up. The problem was once again that her mouth was stuffed with food. Even with spitting some out she still had so much stuck to the roof of her mouth that she was crying and gagging. I am about over it. If anyone has any suggestions I would love them. I promise we don't take her food away at home so I have no idea where this shoveling of food into her mouth is coming from. HELP! It's gross and I am over it!

No comments: