Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Beach

So we were fortunate enough to spend the weekend with some friends at their beach house this weekend. The weather was perfect and we had a great time out in the sun. It was a nice break from my crazy work schedule the last 2 weeks. Saturday night Jeff steamed lobster for all of us. It was amazing. It was Jerry's first lobster experience and I have to say I think he's hooked. The girls loved getting to see the lobsters up close and both of them tried some but in the end they ate salmon. Great for me, I didn't want to share mine anyway. I was proud of them for giving it a try though. Jeff walked Jerry through the entire process of eating the creature. I have to say I wish I had a camcorder to record the event. It was pretty funny. Thanks Ally and Jeff we had a great time!

No comments: