Sunday, December 7, 2008

Toddlers are so much Fun

So Ansley has noticed that boys are different from girls. A couple of weeks ago while Jerry was getting out of the shower she reached out and tried to examine this difference. He of course freaked out which made her cry. I however thought it was hysterical!! Ally was just a little older when she first noticed. I was babysitting for a friend who happened to have a boy and while I was changing his diaper she asked me what was that? I told her it was his penis and she went on about her business. I though wow, that was easy. A couple of days later she comes running from our bedroom to inform me, "mommy, mommy, daddy has a peanut too!" Jerry didn't find her describing it as a peanut too funny but I thought it was hysterical then too!

No comments: