Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Fun!




Tonight we finally decorated the tree and the rest of the condo. The tree has been up without decorations since last weekend and it has been just killing Ally to not be able to put the "acorns" on it. Who knows where that came from. Ally loved putting up the glass colored balls but liked to put them all together. With a little coaxing and some quick moves by mom and dad we were able to spread some of them out. Ansley loved looking at the random box of ornaments. I had told her one was something I had made when I was little like her so for every one she pulled out of the box she asked, "yours when you were little mommy?" She wasn't much into actually putting them on the tree. More into handing them to Jerry and sometimes me to place. When she finally did get one to stay on the tree she was so proud. "Look I did it, I did it!" It was sad that Ally had forgotten a lot of the decorations, many of which she made. I guess that's what happens when you skip a year of decorating with your own stuff. It was a fun night of decorating, listening to Christmas music and talking about the Savior. The girls are super excited now. Ally keeps asking if it's Christmas Eve yet. Not quite, thank goodness because mommy's no where near ready!



Here is Ansley earlier in the day working with her sissors and glue. I swear this child would occupy herself for hours.

No comments: