Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SANTA CLAUSE!


Today I took the girls up to the North Pole to see Santa and Mrs. Clause. At the door the girls were greeted by some friendly elves who welcomed them and added their names to Santa's nice list. (Although Ally hesitated and looked to me when she was asked naughty or nice). Then they got to go into the workshop and see the elves working on all of the toys for Christmas. Santa was there and they got to sit on his lap and tell them what they want for Christmas. I knew Ally would do well but Ansley really surprised me and did GREAT! She wasn't afraid at all and climbed right into his lap. I really think she was quite mesmerized by the whole thing. Afterwards we met Mrs. Clause and had cookies and hot chocolate. It was great! Thanks Santa!!


"I want a baby."

"I want a guitar."

UMMMM!! Cookies!!

No comments: