Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swimming






Today we went down to my cousin Debbie's house to swim in their beautiful pool.  The girls have been "counting the sleeps" since the day we made the plans several weeks ago.  Ally is awful with names so she has been referring to Ryan and Justin as those boys.  The morning started out a little crazy but we had a great day.  Even the weather was perfect.

After we got up, I packed up the car and we headed over to library.  The plan was for me to run in and return the old books and just pick up a few more.  Unfortunately the library wasn't open so I went back out to the van to let the girls know that we would all go in together when it opened in fifteen minutes but that they would have to hurry and if they took too long to pick out their books that mommy and daddy would pick them out for them.  When I asked them if they understood Ally said "yes mam" and Ansley just continued watching the movie.  I asked her again, "Ansley do you hear me?"  To which she said, "Yes, but I don't really know what you are saying!"  Perfect!  Sorry for interrupting your movie time Ansley.

At Debbie's the girls had a great time playing in the pool and hanging out with the boys.  The weather was perfect and the pool was wonderful.  Even Jerry and I spent some time in it.  Thank you Deb, Ryan and Justin!  Oh and Lenny and Laura too!  We had a great time!

No comments: