Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 2

So this morning I had to wake Ally for school.  She wasn't miserable but she definitely wasn't as excited either.  I think the quote was, "I don't want to go.  It's too long.  I just want to come home."  I have to say I agree it is too long to be gone.  It's bitter sweet not having my baby home all day but I know she needs to go so I coaxed her out of bed and we got ready for the day. I got a much overdue haircut and then Ansley, Brenna and I went to Easy Picken's in Enfield and picked a ton of blueberries, apples and fresh veggies.  The okra was amazing and took us right back to Georgia.  After dinner we ate the beautiful birthday cake Brenna decorated in her cake decorating class.  Ansley decided since her birthday was the last one we'd celebrated it was her birthday cake and demanded a hat and candles to boot!



 I love the flower the okra plant produces



My beautiful gerber daisy

No comments: