Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

The girls and I spent the morning hanging out and carving our two pumpkins. They came out great! When I went to put them out on the front steps Ally got upset. "No mommy you need to leave them on the deck. Someone will steal them again." It's so sad that at such a young age she has already had things taken from her. Thank you again Kandi for the replacement pumpkins! In the afternoon Claudette came over and helped the girls stuff a pumpkin man full of leaves. (It scared the daylights out of me when we got home) Then she took them out Trick or Treating while Jerry and I went to a wedding. I didn't want them to miss out on Halloween and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful friend who would give up her day get them all dressed and take them out. Thank you, thank you, thank you Ms Claudette! YOU ARE THE BEST!! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

B+S said...

Glad my mom could take your girls to Halloween! I know Sierra was looking forward to it!!

And we have a blog now too!

http://brentonandsabrina.blogspot.com/