Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ally the bleeder

So Ally has always had this problem with bloody noses. She even wakes up some nights just pouring blood from her nostrils. She is so used to it now that she doesn't even get upset. Today while at work I get a call from Jerry. I immediately knew something was wrong as he started the conversation with, "Have I told you how much I love you?" Followed by "How would you hypothetically of course, get blood out of carpet?" I finally get out of him that Ally had another bloody nose and dripped blood from the living room down to the basement bathroom. So while I am on the phone I hear Jerry asking her if she is OK and telling her to clean up the mess in the bathroom. To which she replies, "This is you fault! If you didn't hit me in the nose with your elbow my nose wouldn't be bloody!" Details Jerry failed to mention and which he found hysterical. My poor girls should have been boys! Girls are not for wrestling with daddy! :) I say you clean up the mess!

No comments: