Monday, November 23, 2009

2009 Holiday Pictures

 
Posted by Picasa

Today I dragged Jerry out for our annual family pictures. He detests going but I insist. This year we were quite a bit late and I worried it would be mobbed. I made the earliest appointment available and was blessed with a great photographer. She was super quick which was great for 3 inpatient Rice's (Jerry included), she took about 75 shots and she did a great job! If you go to Portrait Innovations ask for Maria.

After pictures I went to Kindergarten with Ally as the helping parent. We made turkeys for Thanksgiving. On the feathers of the turkey the kids wrote what they were thankful for. One of Ally's feathers was that she was thankful for Jesus. Such a great kid. Mommy's feather would say "I am thankful that I am a nurse and not a kindergarten teacher!" God bless teachers!

No comments: