Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Allyson!


I say this every year but I can't believe another one has slipped away. Allyson is 6years old today. She had her first ever friend party. She had a great time. All of the girls dressed up as princesses. I had several games for them to play and figured with cake and presents, 2.5 hours should have been more than covered. I now know that a short attention span is a trait in all 5-6 year olds, not just mine. Three games was no where near enough. Although I think they enjoyed just playing in the playroom more than anything else. After the party, Jerry and I took her out to her favorite restaurant for dinner, Friendly's. Her only request was to go somewhere where they would sing to her. It was great! Not only did the staff sing but all of the tables around us joined in too! She was thrilled. Happy Birthday Allyson!!



No comments: