Friday, September 18, 2009

September 18, 2009

Well it was inevitable. Jerry has been talking about it for months. How I have been completely accident free for almost 2 full years. He jinxed it. Today I had another. Thankfully it was pretty minor because the girls were in the car with me. I usually try to look for the good in every situation. And I found it. In handing over my insurance information the police officer I realized I was 3 days delinquent on our insurance payment. So right there at the scene I called and paid my premium. They said it wouldn't be a problem however they have no idea I have had an accident. Now we will cross our fingers and toes and pray that they cover it and don't drop our coverage.

On a more positive note, Allyson achieved green of the behavior stick for the week and was able to pick a prize out of the teachers prize box. Great Job Ally!


Her teacher started a new behavior policy in their classroom. Each week the students start out on purple and then move up or down depending on behavior in class. At the end of the week if they are on Green, the highest level, they get a card and a prize. Today was the end of the first week and Ally got GREEN! She was so proud of her card and her prize.

No comments: