Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can somebody say Mulligan!?!?

Some days we should just be allowed a mulligan and for me today should be one of those days. Ally, who has been very defiant towards me lately had a terrible temper tantrum about some candy before church. Despite my best efforts at trying to ignore her she just kept escalating. Lets just say daddy had to intervene and it wasn't a good time. At church we seemed to have a turn of events as my primary class was great and even better news Ansley participated in nursery, ate the snack and didn't ask for me one time the entire two hours. (Whoo Hoo I think school is paying off!) After church we came home, had some lunch and I had to follow through with sending Ally up to her room for the afternoon. It was hard but I did it then I headed off to do some visiting teaching. Here the day takes another unfortunate turn, as again not even 2 miles from the house, I had my second car accident in 36 hours. Again my fault, and again the same police officer. When I got back to the house Ally took one look at the car and said, "Ya know mommy, one time is like a accident, two times is something else." That's exactly what the police man said Ally. So today I say, "Mulligan!"

No comments: