Friday, September 4, 2009

No camping for the Rice's

So I guess we just aren't supposed to camp. I booked our Labor day weekend site after we had to cancel our Memorial day weekend due to Ansley. Now between the new job, grandpa being in the hospital and 3 sick people in my house camping was once again not an option. I am beginning to think it's just no meant to be. With everyone being under the weather I thought it would be a good day to play school. Ally has been working really hard getting ready for kindergarten. She knows all of her uppercase letters and all but a couple of the lowercase letters. Lately we have been working on letter sounds. Today out of no where she starting sounding out words. I was so proud of her and she was so proud of herself. I love to see her beam with pride when she has worked hard and done a good job at something. She even wrote her first and last name appropriately using uppercase and lowercase in the proper place. Great Job Ally! While Ally and I were playing school Ansley was making a puzzle. Out of no where she just started sneezing over and over again. When she was finally finished she said. "Mommy,you know why you have to keep blessing me? I sick." Yes Ansley you are!

No comments: