Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Wall


So we have these two enormous concrete walls in the basement that drive me crazy. They are just white walls and because they are concrete you can't hang anything on them. I have despised them for months. The other thing that has been driving me crazy is the door of art that was my fridge door. There are so many masterpieces on it that if it weren't for the fact that it was shaped like a fridge and located in the kitchen you just might miss it. My solution, a clothesline strung across the dreadful concrete wall. Here are some before and after shots. I am quite pleased with the result. A great wall of colorful art where there was a bleak and barren wall and a clutter free fridge. What could be better. I even let the kids decorate the clothespins we used to hang the art. They loved it and they love seeing their art on display in their playroom.

No comments: