Friday, October 3, 2008

October 3, 2008

It has been a crazy week. I am finally starting to feel the affects of no sleep and feel utterly overwhelmed. Today I realized that Ally's party is one week away and I had done nothing. With next week proving to be worse than this week I had to get going. So needless to say the girls and I ran around all day. We were pretty productive though and most everything is done. As I blog, Ally is at her first ever friend sleepover and having a ball I'm sure. Ansley is asleep with her new BIG bear. After I dropped Ally off for her sleepover Ansley and I went out for Japanese Hibatchi. She loved it! She was a little scared of the fire but thought the chef was great. After dinner we went and did some grocery shopping. They have these enormous stuffed animals at the store where we shop and she asks me for one all of the time. So tonight I gave in. I don't think she realized just how big it was until I handed it to her. She went nuts. "Ooohh, it's big bear mommy!" It's bigger than her. When we got home she said she couldn't wait to show it to daddy. It will have to wait till the am though. Daddy is still driving home from his conference in Baltimore.


Here is Ally getting ready to leave for her sleepover.


Ansley with Big Bear

No comments: