Saturday, March 26, 2011

Well who will I marry??

So today at dinner Ally informs Ansley that one day she will live with her husband and kids and not Jerry and I.  Her reply to this was "I know, but I am going to marry daddy!"  Very cute indeed but I let her in on a small secret.  "Ansley, daddy is sealed to mommy for eternity.  You will have to find your own husband to take to the temple."
Ansley, "But I want to marry daddy."
Ally, "you can't marry daddy Ansley."
Ansley, "Who will I marry then?"  (Her face is covered in the chocolate pudding we had for dessert, extra cute!)
Me, "I don't know, you will find someone when you get a bit older.  Thankfully you have plenty of time to live with mommy and daddy."
Ansley, smiles :)
It's conversations like these that make being a mom just priceless!!

2 comments:

Kandi V said...

I have a suggestion: Kyle! How fun would that be! We can sit around and eat boiled peanuts until we can chew anymore! :)

Photography By MeLinda said...

I just stumbled across your blog and found it to be so cute and enjoyable. I look forward to reading more about your family. I also have a blog and would love to hear from you