Tuesday, March 15, 2011

23 weeks

I am 23 weeks pregnant today.  You are about 11 inches long and weight just over 1 pound.  Crazy because I have already gained 20 lbs, YIKES!! I love that you can hear now.  Hopefully you are getting used to the sound of the vacuum cleaner because I LOVE to vacuum.  I am loving all of the movement and the girls love that my belly is getting bigger.  Ansley is very protective of my belly and is always gently rubbing it.  Tonight Ally read the baby the story You are all my Favorites.  They are going to be great BIG sisters. 

I am definitely suffering from baby brain though.  We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight and I was trying so hard to have everything done early so they wouldn't be late for an appointment.  I was so pleased with myself when dessert was even ready.  That was until I went to take it out of the oven and realized I never turned the oven on.  I did set the timer though!! UGGGGG!!

No comments: