Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A week away

This afternoon Jerry dropped me off at the Boston airport for my quarterly week away from the family. Normally we would be in Atlanta for the summer by now but with Allyson's crazy school schedule the summer break is all messed up. So I am flying back to work for two weeks. To kept the trip a short as possible I am working the end of one week and the beginning of the next. It's going to be a killer to do that many 12 hour shifts but I wanted to be away for as little as possible. Leaving at all makes me nervous. Not the Jerry can't handle it, because he does a great job when I am away but I just miss them and worry too much. It's a mothers job to worry and I am great at it. Mom and dad picked me up from the airport and we stopped for dinner. It was great to see them. Now its bed and a long week ahead.

No comments: