Friday, June 25, 2010

To Atlanta We Go!







After skills day at Rockville Thursday evening we headed out for Atlanta. We left the house around 6 pm and got to our destination at about 11 am on Friday. Overall the trip was much more comfortable in the van. We were able to take everything we needed and had more than enough room. Without the entertainment package the kids still whined quite a bit. Ally was asking if we were still in Ct mere minutes after we left the condo. Ansley slept a total of 4 hours the entire 17 hour trip but seems completely unaffected. Jerry took the van over to Traffic Jams to get the TV and mp3 hookup installed while the girls and I headed out to the pool. It only took a few minutes for me to remember why I love the south so much. As the girls and I were walking to the pool one of Jerry's aunts neighbors stopped us and made us take her up on a ride to the pool. She even wanted me to call her when we were ready to leave so she could bring us back to the house. She felt it was just too far to walk in the heat. It was really appreciated especially with whiny kids. Man I love the south!!

No comments: