Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

So this morning as I always do I before work, I went into the girls room to kiss them goodbye. Usually they don't even realize I am there and I enjoy a few moments just watching them sleep, snuggled up in their warm beds. This morning though when I kissed Ansley she shot right up out of bed and whispered, "Happy Birthday Mommy. I hope you have a good day." It was precious. It was one of the last things we told her last night and even in her half conscious state it was the first thing she thought of today. I got a great big birthday squeeze and I rubbed her back for a minute. Something she enjoyed, "Oooh mommy, that feels good" and I told her to go back to sleep. Ally too woke up just long enough to kiss and hug me. I tucked them back in and went to work. It totally made my BIRTHDAY!

While I was at work Jerry called me to inform me that Ally has now decided its time she starts wearing a bra. She came down dressed for school with the top piece to her two piece bathing suit under her shirt. When Jerry asked her what she was doing she told him she needed to wear a bra like mommy. :)

After work Jerry took me to the church dance while Brenna watched the kids. We had a nice dinner with great friends and learned some new dance moves. Even Jerry got up. Thank you to the ward for throwing a great party on my birthday! I couldn't have spent it with a better group of people.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: