Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Have a JOB

So it's been a crazy couple of months and despite joining two other nursing agencies and applying staff at a couple of hospitals there hadn't been a singe prospest within 100 miles of CT. Thankfully for us Atlanta has been busy and I have been blessed with enough to get by over the last few weeks. Today I got some great news though. Despite the fact that Middlesex was not hiring I called the unit manager and asked if she could use me per diem. I had been working there as a pool or traveler through a staffing agency and loved it. The people are fantastic and its just a great place to work. She said she could use me but that they weren't hiring but she would she if she could get something posted so I could apply. About a week later there was a posting so I applied and they called me today to tell me I was hired and signed up for orientation. Yeah!! So I am officially heading back home!

No comments: