Friday, July 31, 2009

The broken one

This morning Ansley was playing with Jerry's rolling desk chair (something she knows she is not supposed to do) when she ran over one of her little toes. She immediately started screaming so I run over to comfort her and ask her what happened. "I runned over my toe with daddy's chair." Which one Ansley? Her answer was priceless. "The broken one."

In all of the chaos of the moment Ally notices Ansley's hair and blurts out "Mom Ansley doesn't have bed head! That hair cutter did a good job!" For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, Ansley has had bed head every morning since she was born. It sticks straight up in the back from her laying on it. Thursday I took her for a haircut and had the stylist try to layer it to help remove all of the damaged hair and it worked! For the first time ever Ansley doesn't have BED HEAD! Just a broken toe!

No comments: