Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation


This morning Ally's took part in her first graduation. They looked adorable in their caps and gowns. Mrs. Oliphant recalled a special memory about each of the children and then called them up by name to receive their diplomas. It was really nice. Hopefully it is the first of many graduations to come!


After dinner we went to the mall to get some gloves and softballs to take camping and to the beach. While we were wandering through the mall Ansley got tired so Jerry had her on his shoulders. Ally and I were up ahead a little ways and I could hear Ansley singing Follow my mommy, follow my mommy, follow my mommy, she knows the way. Very cute and perfectly in tune with follow the prophet.

1 comment:

The Bryant's said...

Congrats Ally! I'm so glad it is summer, and I can't wait to see you guys! Love you and miss you!!!
Erin