Thursday, October 21, 2010

I think I broke my butt!

Today our adult karate class was intense.  Thankfully Brenna was at the house with the girls because class went long and was extremely tough.  It was one of the first classes where I really broke into a good sweat.  We spent most of the class running at one anther full force and then doing moves on each other.  I think I hit my head at least 10 times.  It was crazy.  At the end of class Sensi was showing us how to take people down very little force.  He used me to demonstrate and I went down straight on my tailbone.  I didn't slap out, although to be fair I haven't had too much experience doing it.  So down I went.  The pain was intense.  It hit hard with my butt and then with my head.  Class was over quickly after that but it wasn't until we got to the van and I tried to sit down that I realized that I had probably broken my tailbone.  I have no idea how I am going to get through work tomorrow. Ouch!!

No comments: