Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The cup

So we went out and bought Jerry a cup for karate over the weekend. He's been kicked a couple of times now and felt like it was a worthy investment. :) This morning I go downstairs and Ally has it over her face like a mask. She sees me looking at her and asks me what it is. I explain to her that its a cup to protect daddy's privates. She immediately puts it down and yells, "Ewwww, this was on his peanut?" Thankfully it had just been taken out of the package but I don't think Ally will touch it again!

Tonight we had the missionaries and Ryan over for dinner. Ryan is a 19 year old intern working for Cigna as an actuary for the summer. He leaves next week for his mission so we wanted to have him over for dinner again. We had a good time. We ate way too much though. The missionaries were intrigued by the magic water. It can only be stored in glass or it loses it's alkalinity and antioxidant power so Jerry drinks out of a half gallon glass jug. It looks like he is drinking moon shine so an explanation is always warranted. It's day 7 and still so far so good!

1 comment:

Nikie said...

Haaaaaaaa! You've made my morning!