Sunday, January 17, 2010

What's that smell?

Ansley is getting so big all of a sudden. Her baby features are gone and she looks and acts so grown up. She is so serious sometimes, especially about her coloring. She colors about as well as Ally does. She hardly ever colors outside of the lines and if she does she gets upset and wants a new page. (We are working on this) She is finally starting to open up at school too. Her teacher says she has been participating even when they sing (something she has never been interested in). I think Christmas helped. She really enjoyed singing Christmas songs this year. She can be so funny sometimes too. Today she was pulling up her pants after peeing and asked me "What is that smell? Is that me mommy?" She smelled less than fresh. It was bath day for sure. It was just so funny to see her face as she realized it was her rear end that smelled bad. I laughed so hard I cried.

Ally amazes me more and more everyday too. This morning one of her baby teeth was hanging by a thread so she pulled it out. No crying, no fussing, she just yanked it right out. I was grateful because I am totally grossed out by teeth, especially loose one and cannot help in that area. Great job Ally. Now if that tooth fairy will remember to come we'll be in business.

No comments: