Friday, July 11, 2008

A week at the Lake

It's been yet another wonderful week off. After returning from a week at the beach we repacked and headed up to Lake Oconee for a week at Dan and Erin's lake house. It was awesome!! It was so nice to be with friends and relax. We got to meet and spend time with the newest member of their family too! The weather was great and the kids played outside most of the day. Dan took everyone out on the boat at least once a day, most days twice and we got to tube and swim and even jet ski. Ansley absolutely loved the life jacket. She wanted it on even when we weren't on the boat. Both girls enjoyed swimming, although it was hard to get them warmed up to it at first. Ally even went for a slow spin on the tube. I have to say tubing was probably the most fun I have had in years. I absolutely LOVED IT!! I refused to let go and paid for it dearly the next day, as I was sore in places I didn't know existed. It was so worth it though!!

No comments: