Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ansley's 2nd Birthday Party

Today we finally celebrated Ansley turning 2!! I can't believe my baby is already two. Time is going by way too fast. We had a low country boil at my parents house and as usual we made way too much food. Ansley could care less about the food though, all she wanted was the Elmo birthday cake. I think the final tally was 2 pieces of cake and a cupcake. Every time I turned around someone had given her more. She was in hog heaven. She really enjoyed opening gifts too!! It was fun to watch her. Jerry and I went out and bought her a 13 balloons before the party. We could barely get them into the car but it was so worth it. After everyone left Ansley ran through the house pulling them behind her with Allyson chasing her. The two of them just cackled and squealed for like 20 minutes all through the house. Even though it's hard sometimes I really love their ages. I don't know who didn't want the day to end more, me or the kids.

No comments: