Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

Well we made it. It was a long 17 hour trek but we are finally home. With five stops, two of them being an hour long, it was our best time yet. Ally was upset when she realized we would be leaving some of our belongings in Connecticut. She thought we were moving back home. It was really kind of sad. The kids did pretty good with the trip. We left at 9 pm hoping they would sleep. No such luck though. With the exception of a couple of small naps they were up for the entire trip. Somehow I made it with only a few short naps too. I worked the night before we left and as anyone can imagine got little sleep after my shift because I had to pack. Jerry was GREAT!! He cleaned the house while I slept some because he knows I hate to leave my house dirty, especially when people will be coming by to check on things. As great as it is to be home it was kind of hard to leave Connecticut too!! We have some great family and friends there and will miss them for the summer. So if you are in CT, we miss you and if you are in GA, we can't wait to see you!!

No comments: