Monday, April 12, 2010

Flowers


So this week I am determined to get the house back into some sort of semblance of order. I have 6 days off while Jerry studies for comps so I have set up a schedule of things I need and want to get done for the week. The problem lies in all the little things that keep popping up. It's no wonder I can't seem to make headway EVER! So this morning the girls decided they wanted to paint. I set them up outside on their picnic table while I cleaned out the refrigerator. (A diet coke exploded in the fridge yesterday) As I was cleaning Ansley approached me with a beautiful daffodil she had picked out of one of the front flower beds. I thanked her and then explained to her that those flowers were planted for everyone to enjoy and that if she picked them people wouldn't be able to enjoy them. To which she replied, "But I wanted to give it to you, because I love you!" Gotta love some Ansley. She is the sweetest!

On another happy note I did manage to change the sheets, do 3 loads of laundrey, clean out the fridge, vacuum and mop the condo, make dinner, bathe the girls, have family home evening, paint my toenails and blog today. So yeah me. It was a productive day.

No comments: