Sunday, March 21, 2010

I love Sundays

I love Sunday's. It's a great day off with my family to relax and regroup for the upcoming week. It is truly a day that I look forward too. Today the weather was absolutely beautiful which was an added bonus. Claudette and Sierra picked up the girls and I and we hung out over at their house for the afternoon. It was such a nice afternoon. The girls played out in the yard with Sierra and Claudette and I got to hang out and chat. When the sun went down we laughed at the girls watching Home Alone, their favorite movie. It used to be Ally who would belly laugh and entertain us but now it is more Ansley. She wanted to give us a blow by blow of the movie and kept turning my head towards the TV and yelling for me to watch. At one point in the movie Harry tells the father not to worry that their house is in good hands. To which Ansley replied, "No it's not in safe hands. He is a bad guy!" It was a wonderful and relaxing day. Thank you Buckley family. The Rice's love you guys!!

No comments: